Digital Marketing Manager
Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Are you excited by the idea of making your mark in a dynamic and vibrant sector by taking our digital marketing channels to the next level?
We’re a small team with big ambitions and are looking for a fiercely brilliant digital marketer with a proven track record to command our online marketing presence.
We’re offering an opportunity to be part of a hardworking, creative and passionate team, based in either our Devon head office or London office. In return you will be surrounded by amazing people, offering a number of benefits, whilst working within a company that puts its staff at the heart of everything it does.
Sanremo UK (est. 2006) as the sole UK & Ireland distributor of Sanremo Coffee machines. Our dedicated and talented team of professionals are motivated by their passion for coffee, professional espresso machines and making a difference through the service and support they offer to our clients’ business.
You will need strong communication skills, an outstanding aptitude to learn, and the ability to work quickly and accurately. This role is perfect for an ambitious individual with previous experience in a digital marketing role.
As Sanremo’s Digital Marketing Manager you will spearhead the implementation of the brand’s digital marketing strategy to elevate Sanremo to the top of digital marketing in the UK coffee industry.
Your primary focus will be to increase traffic through SEO and digital marketing techniques, to measure, increase conversion rates and enhance the website to produce more leads. With support from the Digital Marketing Administrator, you will manage and develop email marketing campaigns for our network and database and execute the brands content strategy.
Day to day Responsibilities
SEO and Website Development
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Website optimisation including page speed tests, page element and image optimisation
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Experience and success running PPC advertising
- Assist with monthly digital marketing reports, ensuring all figures are reported accurately
- Oversee and manage the Digital Marketing Administrator whose primary responsibility is to look after the social media platforms across the business
- Maximise efficiency of social media activity through use of content batching
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Administrator, graphic designers, copy writers etc to produce valuable online content including blogs, website, social content, video and photography
- Collaborate with agencies and or other outsourcing partners
- Managing the companies email campaigns and communicate the company brand through email marketing
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
- MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements
- Reporting on results generated through email marketing campaigns
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- Working closely with the National Sales Manager to coordinate a systemised sales and marketing funnel
What you’ll bring to the role
- BSc/MS degree in marketing or a related field and be able to demonstrate success of this being commercially applied
- Proven track record of success specifically in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, Lucky Orange)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Basic understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects and Dreamweaver
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Cultural and linguistic alignment with millennial generation, ideally from food and service sectors
- Demonstrable focus on commercial success through marketing and a belief in reporting and accountability
- Proven track record in researching keywords to create an optimised blog plan to improve our rankings
Terms of engagement
- Vehicle allowance or expenses subject to area
- Desirable Locations: Headquarters in Devon close to Exeter or London will be considered
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and cover note to: